Past Activities in Quantitative Finance
- GRI-Fields Conference and Workshop on the Stability of Financial Systems: Modelling, Regulation and Stress Testing, June 27 - 29, 2016
- PIMS Summer School in Financial Mathematics, University of Alberta, June 25 to July 6, 2016
- 2nd Conference on Financial Econometrics and Risk Management, Western University, April 1 - 2, 2016
- 2015 IFID Conference, November 26, 2015.
- Industrial-Academic Workshop on Optimization in Finance and Risk Management, October 5-6, 2015.
- 2015 Quantitative Finance Career Day, October 5, 2015.
- Workshop on Big Data in Commercial and Retail Banking, May 20-21, 2015.
- Conference on Financial Econometrics and Risk Management, Western University, March 28, 2015.
- Distinguished Public Lecture, Andrew Lo (MIT), Big Data, Big Brother, and Systemic Risk Measurement and Management, March 25, 2015.
- 2014 IFID Conference: Financial and Actuarial Implications of Very Old Age, November 27, 2014.
- 2014 Quantitative Finance Career Day, September 22, 2014.
- Public Lecture, Robert Aliber (Chicago), The Source of Financial Crisis, September 11, 2014.
- YSI Workshop at INET 2014 Annual Plenary Conference, April 8-9, 2014.
- 2013 IFID Conference: Alternative Annuity Designs, November 28, 2013.
- Mathematics for New Economic Thinking, October 31-November 2, 2013.
- Quantitative Finance Retrospective Workshop, October 27-30.
- Industrial-Academic Workshop on Optimization in Finance and Risk Management, September 23-24, 2013.
- Panel on 'How I Became a Quant', September 23, 2013.
- Focus Program on Commodities, Energy and Environmental Finance, August 6- 30, 2013.
- Alternative Investment Management Association Canada meeting, June 26, 2013.
- CMS MPE2013 Lecture Series, Darrell Duffie, Stanford, The new architecture of our financial system, April 11, 2013.
- Panel Discussion on Monetary Policy, Liquidity, and Counterparty Risk, March 1.
- Short Course on Monetary Policy Implementation and Central Bank Financial Crises Management, February 28-March 1. Instructor: Ulrich Bindseil (ECB).
- Workshop on Complexity Science and Risk Management, October 26, 2012.
- 2012 IFID Conference: Withdrawing Money from your Nest Egg, November 22, 2012.
- Panel Discussion on Financial Quants in Today’s Job Market, November 30.
- Alternative Investment Management Association Canada meeting, June 21, 2012.
- Second Quebec-Ontario Workshop on Insurance Mathematics, February 3, 2012.
- 2011 IFID Conference: Annuity Day, November 24, 2011.
- First 3-C Risk Forum & 2011 International Conference on Engineering and Risk Management (ERM), October 28-30, 2011.
- Industrial-Academic Workshop on Optimization in Finance and Risk Management, October 3-4, 2011.
- PRMIA Risk Management Course, September 22 to December 8, 2011.
- Introduction To The Canadian Hedge Fund Industry, July 19, 2011.
Other Select Activities
- Distinguished Lecture Series, Darrell Duffie (Stanford), April 21-23, 2010.
- Keyfitz Lectures in Mathematics and the Social Sciences, Robert C. Merton (Harvard), April 15, 2010.
- Coxeter Lecture Series, Nicole El Karoui (Ecole Polytechnique), April 6-8, 2010.
- 6th World Congress of the Bachelier Society, June 22-26, 2010.
- 14th International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, June 17- 19, 2010.
- Thematic Program on Quantitative Finance: Foundations and Applications, January to June 2010.
- IFID/MITACS Conference on Financial Engineering for Actuarial Mathematics, November 9 - 10, 2008.
- Quantitative Finance Conference on Credit Risk, University of Western Ontario, November 5, 2005.
- New Directions in Financial Risk Management, McMaster University, April 23 and 24, 2001.
- Short Course on Probability Theory and Modern Finance, April 11-12, June 28- 29, October 18-19, 2000. Instructors: T. Salisbury (York), M. Milevsky (York).
- Short Course on Quantitative Methods for Credit Risk Management, May 15-16, 2000. Instructor: Dr. Dan Rosen (Algorithmics).
|Carol Alexander||University of Sussex|
|Damiano Brigo||Imperial College|
|Joe Campolieti||Wilfrid Laurier University|
|Rene Carmona||Princeton University|
|Peter Christoffersen||University of Toronto|
|Thomas F. Coleman||University of Waterloo|
|Matt Davison||Western University|
|Darrell Duffie||Stanford University|
|Hans Foellmer||HU Berlin|
|Jean-Pierre Fouque||UC Santa Barbara|
|Marco Frittelli||University of Milan|
|Paul Glasserman||Columbia University|
|Sílvia Goncalves||Western University|
|Christian Gourieroux||University of Toronto|
|Matheus Grasselli||McMaster University|
|Huaxiong Huang||York University|
|Lane Hughston||Brunel University|
|Tom Hurd||McMaster University|
|Sebastian Jaimungal||University of Toronto|
|Hyejin Ku||York University|
|Roger Lee||University of Chicago|
|David Lozinski迷情柏林中男主强女主 迷情柏林中男主强女主 ,撩汉污污的套路句子 撩汉污污的套路句子 ,乖宝贝忍着点再来一次 乖宝贝忍着点再来一次||McMaster University|
|Rogemar Mamon||Western University|
|Tom McCurdy||University of Toronto|
|Adam Metzler||Wilfrid Laurier University|
|Moshe Milevsky迷情柏林中男主强女主 迷情柏林中男主强女主 ,撩汉污污的套路句子 撩汉污污的套路句子 ,乖宝贝忍着点再来一次 乖宝贝忍着点再来一次||York University|
|Ismael Mourifié||University of Toronto|
|Kruno Perkovic||Synchrony Consulting Services|
|Traian Pirvu||McMaster University|
|Eckhard Platen||University of Technology Sydney|
|Philip Protter||Columbia University|
|Chris Rogers||University of Cambridge|
|Dan Rosen||The Fields Institute|
|Tom Salisbury||York University|
|David Saunders||University of Waterloo|
|Ronnie Sircar||Princeton University|
|Lars Stentoft||Western University|
|Nizar Touzi||Ecole Polytechnique|
|Stuart Turnbull||University of Houston|
Current Corporate Members
Former Corporate Members